Q) Where is Hoser Hockey Co. located?
- We're a U.S. based company but are located in multiple cities across the country. Currently, we have operations in California and North Carolina.
Q) Where are your products made?
- While the country of origin depends on the product, all products are designed, printed, and shipped from the US.
Q) How do I contact customer service?
- You can reach our team by shooting an email to email@example.com.
Payment and Ordering:
Q) How do I cancel an order?
- To cancel an order, send us a message ASAP to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include contact info (Name, Phone, Email) as well as your order number. We will try to cancel the order, but after 24 hours we, unfortunately, will be unable to. You can check out more info in our Refunds Policy.
Q) What's the status of my order? Do you offer tracking?
- We stay with you through the whole process! Once an order is placed, we send you a confirmation email. Once the order is fulfilled in one of our shops, you'll receive another email that will include a tracking number if applicable. Sometimes, however, tracking isn't available. If that's the case, we'll stay in contact to help answer any questions.
Q) What currency does Hoser Hockey Co. use?
- Being based in the U.S., our site uses USD.
Q) What payment methods can I use?
- Currently, we work with American Express, Visa, Mastercard, JCB, Discover, and Diners Club Debit and Credit. We are also excited to announce we have partnered with Apple Pay.
Q) How long will it take to receive my order?
- Our goal is to get your gear to you as soon as possible. We typically process orders within 4-7 business days. ( We're trying to go faster, but we're a small shop running on coffee and the tears of our enemies.)
- Once an order is fulfilled, we then use one of our providers to get to you ASAP. Depending on location, typically shipments can take 2-4 weeks. U.S. and Canada's orders are a bit faster.
*Please note that from October to January, orders to Canada and International do take longer to arrive. This is due to increased holiday traffic and customs.*
- As we mentioned, we're small, but working with new partners to try and get your gear to you quicker! Stay tuned...
Q) Do you ship to Canada?
- Yes. Orders to Canada do take a bit longer (roughly 20-21 days).
Q) Do you ship internationally?
- Yes. International orders do take a bit longer (roughly 22-41 days).
Q) How do I return an item from the Hoser Hockey Co. Store?
- Since our products are made to order, we do not process returns at this time. Please be sure to view the sizing chart prior to a purchase. You can learn more about Refunds on our Refunds Policy Page.
Q) Do you work with retail locations?
- Yes. We are always looking to add more partners too!
Q) How do I become a retailer?
- Shoot us an email to email@example.com with the Subject "Retail". Let us know a little about your business. We'll respond within 2 business days.
Q) Does Hoser Hockey Co. sponsor teams or make donations?
- We sure do! Unfortunately, we can't accommodate all requests, but we do what we can.
- You can send us an email with the title "Sponsor" or "Donation". We'll reach out and see if we can help. Sound good?
Q) How do I work with Hoser Hockey Co.?
- Currently, we do not have any openings but check back frequently as they will be listed on the website.
Q) Can I design a t-shirt for Hoser Hockey Co.?
- Absolutely. We're always looking to partner with designers for our lines. Hats and t-shirts alike. Send an email with your name and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org for details.